“A Leaf in the Wind” review
- Pro-bending. I love it so much! Everything about it is amazing! I can’t wait to see more of it.
- Airbending training is awesome! Nothing else to say here.
- The animation. Again, so beautiful. All the animation. Pro-bending, training, Korra swimming to the arena, the locations, everything is amazing.
- Tenzin’s family. Again, they’re awesome. Jinora and her “I will make no such promises” and Meelo and his craziness.
To quote Ursa “What is wrong with that child?” No, but seriously, Meelo’s awesome. I’m definitely excited to see what else he has to offer.
- Mako and Bolin were awesome! I loved their bending and they had some great lines. “This girl is crazy.” Bolin and Korra’s first conversion. “Oh you implied it.” And Bolin with his fangirls.
- I seriously think Tenzin is going to be my favorite character. He’s still tied with Korra. Still, this gave him a lot of points in my book.
- The music. It was amazing. The Track Team is doing a great job once again.
- I loved this episode a lot more than the first one (and I really liked the first one). I loved the Pro-bending matches. I just had a lot of fun with this episode. It was shame there was no Pabu and Naga, as far as I saw, but I don’t want them shoving everything into one episode, making it feel rushed.
- So far, Korra is doing a really good job of living up to ATLA. It might even surpass it.